Maintenance(s) will be responsible to and under the direction of the Lancaster Camp
Ground Maintenance Supervisor with ultimate authority vested in the Lancaster Camp
Ground Board of Trustees. Duties will include:
-Keeping buildings cleaned for rental purposes.
-Collection trash twice a week.
-Keeping the grounds clean and free of debris.
-Minor repairs and maintenance to buildings.
-Clean and stock the RV & Pool restrooms during the summer season.
-Perform general maintenance including mowing and trimming.
-Communicate with the Maintenance Supervisor and Manager of any maintenance or
This is a part-time position with the potential to become full-time.
Work Schedule is Monday thru Friday 7:30 – 4:00 and weekends as needed.
The RV Camp Host(s) will be responsible to and under the direction of the Lancaster
Board of Trustees. Duties will include:
- Oversee the general operation of the RV area including directing units to available sites
and maintaining site occupancy records.
- Collection of and safeguarding fees until turned in to the Camp Ground Office; obtain
receipt from the Office for fees turned in. Fees should be turned in on a regular basis.
- Accept and maintain reservation records for 24 campsites; work with the office
secretary regarding reservations the RV fire ring.
- Promote the Lancaster Camp Ground RV area, working with the Manager regarding
group rates and incentives.
- Distribute Camp Ground literature and summer programs to incoming campers
- Clean and stock the RV restroom as well as the dump station area.
- Perform general maintenance including all mowing and trimming of the RV area, fire
ring and playground areas.
- Communicate with the Manager and Maintenance Supervisor of any maintenance or
- Volunteer as much as possible on projects to improve Lancaster Camp Ground RV
area and surrounding area.
In exchange for duties performed by the Camp Host(s), Lancaster Camp Ground, in lieu
of a salary, will provide the following at no cost:
RV parking site (site #2) including electric and telephone during the camping season,
April 1 through October 31. Personal long distance telephone charges are not included.
Storage of the RV during the off season, at the same rate as cottage owners, if needed.
Family membership to the swimming pool.